The best kids' subscription box for young readers in the UK
Whether they're a reluctant reader that's still to discover the magic of books, or a bookworm that you're struggling to keep supplied with excellent, age-appropriate titles, let us help you nurture their love of reading.
Each monthly delivery contains a book and activity pack that's been crafted with care and will keep the kids excited about reading, digital distractions at bay and their love of books growing.
Ready to join the club?
Create an account to get started, or if you already have one log in here.
Supercharge the kids' love of reading with our monthly subscription box
- Each letterbox-friendly parcel contains a brilliant chapter book to keep and a fun-filled activity pack.
- We offer 3, 6 or 12-month rolling subscriptions starting from £39.95 and including free UK P&P (international shipping details here).
- A welcome pack (containing an introductory guide, bookmark, reading record and pencil) will be dispatched immediately. Your first book will arrive midway through the month after you subscribe (unless you choose to delay it during checkout).
Which reading level should I choose?
Our subscribers are divided into two reading groups and each month everyone in that group reads the same book - just like a real book club!
You will choose a reading level at checkout but can always change this by contacting us.
Parakeets: chapter books for young readers
- Books in this category are typically between 100 and 200 pages in length with plenty of illustrations.
- Our parakeets may be able to read these books by themselves, but we also believe that they are ideal for enjoying together.
- For guidance this category is aimed at children aged 5 to 8.
Cockatoos: chapter books for confident readers
- Books in this category are typically more than 200 pages in length with fewer illustrations.
- Our cockatoos will probably happily read these books by themselves – but we believe you will also enjoy reading them together.
- For guidance this category is aimed at children aged 8-12.
What's a sibling subscription?
Adding a sibling pack is the perfect option when there are two children in the same reading group within a household.
We will address every parcel to both siblings and they will receive two of everything except the book itself which can be shared.
Ready to subscribe?
Create an account to get started, or if you already have one log in here.JOIN NOW
Giving a book subscription as a gift
Our gift subscriptions and sets make a great option (and there's no need to create an account). We also have a limited selection of individual past packs available.
Check out our gift options here.