This classic Greek dish is delicious and easy to make!
You will need:
175g sundried tomatoes
100g feta cheese
125g (5 or 6 sheets) filo pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Put the spinach in a large pan and add 2 tbsp water. Cook over a medium heat until just wilted. Tip into a sieve or colander and leave to cool, then squeeze out the excess water and roughly chop.
3. Put the chopped spinach in a bowl. Chop the tomatoes and add to the bowl. Crumble in the feta and add the eggs. Mix everything together.
4. Brush a 22cm loose-bottomed cake tin all over with olive oil. Take one sheet of filo pastry and place in the prepared tin so that some of the pastry hangs over the side. Brush the pastry all over with oil, then add a second sheet a little further round the tin. Brush the second sheet with oil, then repeat until you have used up all your pastry sheets.
5. Spoon the spinach mixture into the tin. Pull the pastry sides into the middle. Scrunch them together, making sure the filling is covered. Brush all over with more oil.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden. Remove from the cake tin, slice into wedges and serve warm.