Makes 12 muffins
You will need:
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 8 eggs
- 60ml milk
- Salt & pepper
- 200g feta
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 12-cup muffin tray.
2. Put the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. Add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Crumble in the feta. Mix to combine.
3. Pour the muffin mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tray.
4. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until a skewer inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool slightly before serving.