Create a fish collage
Bits and bobs you will need:
- A piece of paper
- A collection of objects with different colours and textures from around your home.
- PVA glue (optional)
How to construct your fish collage:
1. Start by lightly sketching the outline of a fish onto the paper.
2. Collect an assortment of craft and household items from around the house which you can use to make the collage.
3. Simply arrange the items you’ve collected on the paper to form the image of your fish. Have a think about the way the different textures and colours will affect the overall picture. You can experiment and move things around. You may also like to cut items up to the shape you need.
4. Once you’re happy with your collage you could stick everything down with PVA glue. Alternatively, you may like to simply take a photo and then have another go at re-arranging the items to make a totally different fish!