You will need:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400g carrots, chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 100ml double cream
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh coriander to garnish
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Gently fry the onions and ground coriander for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the stock and simmer for 5-10 minutes until the carrots are cooked through.
4. Remove from the heat. Use a hand blender to blend until smooth.
5. Add the double cream and stir through. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle over chopped coriander leaves and serve.