Belly laughs and important messages go side-by-side in this fantastic story from comedian Helen Rutter. An activity pack adds to the fun, while a pin badge, tote bag, pencil and bookmark can be used with pride.
This funny and uplifting book will encourage children to follow their dreams!
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh by Helen Rutter is essential reading for boys and girls aged 8+.
Billy Plimpton dreams of being a comedian but there’s a problem – he has a pronounced stammer. From practising in front of a mirror to getting to grips with life at his new secondary school, we’re drawn into Billy’s world and can’t help but root for him as he tries to find his place, and his voice.
Equal parts moving and hilarious, this fantastic story had our subscribers gripped.
★ We’re thrilled to be able to include a limited edition book plate and embroidered patch with each book.
★ There’s also an accompanying 8-page activity pack filled with book club-style questions, jokes, facts, a drawing project, instructions for making a box base and a recipe for lemon drizzle cake.
★ They’ll be keen to show off their ‘Hooked on Books’ enamel pin badge and ‘Shhh! I’m reading’ tote bag.★ An embossed ‘Eat, sleep, read, repeat’ pencil and sturdy bookmark will see them through this book and activity pack and many, many more.
- In this gift set you will find a chapter book with accompanying activity pack, pin badge, cotton tote bag, embossed pencil and sturdy bookmark. It will be sent wrapped in colourful tissue paper.
- We are very happy to include a handwritten note if you are sending it straight to the recipient – just let us know at checkout.
- Free standard UK P&P included. International shipping is available too.
- The enamel pin is 35 x 28 mm with a metal clutch and presented on a backing card.
- The long-handled tote bag is cotton, 280 x 310 mm.
- The HB graphite pencil with eraser is embossed in silver.
- The 810gsm bookmark is 148 x 52 mm and printed on both sides.
- We ship each gift set in a 23 x 17 x 50 mm box, using fully compostable and biodegradable packing chips where necessary.