A monthly book subscription for two siblings aged 5-14 is twice the fun. And our e-voucher makes it simple for you – forward or print and they can start the subscription when they’re ready.
Stuck for gift ideas for siblings? Look no further!
Sibling subscribers will receive one parcel each month addressed to them both. Inside they will find one copy of a fantastic chapter book to share and an activity pack for each of them to enjoy.
We pride ourselves on introducing subscribers to brilliant books we don’t think they will have come across before. We send a range of styles and genres and many subscribers tell us that they’ve discovered new favourites which they would never have even considered.
As they will be sharing one book, it’s important that the siblings who receive this subscription are able to enjoy similar titles, whether reading independently or listening to it being read aloud. You can find out more about our reading levels here.
Feeling excited about reading and having fun with the activities is a huge part of our book club experience. It’s a monthly treat to look forward to and something to enjoy with the whole family.
Without ever feeling like school work, our subscriptions also subtly develop children’s literacy skills, encourage them to engage more deeply with what they’ve read and prompt conversations with friends and family.
The activity ideas accompanying each book include book club-style questions to get discussions started, word games, jokes, facts, drawing and craft activities, and a recipe. Their handy A5 size means they’re easy to pop into a bag when on the move or store to refer to at a later date.
- Choose between a 3, 6 or 12-month term.
- Prices include UK shipping of each monthly box. If you’d like boxes sent to a non-UK address, please contact us.
- Your e-voucher will be sent to the email address given at checkout. You may also like to give one of our printable vouchers to the lucky recipient.
- Each month’s book and activity packs are wrapped in a letterbox-friendly cardboard book wrap.
- The recipients’ parent or guardian can redeem the e-voucher, set up the subscription and choose which reading group to join.
- Photos are for illustrative purposes only – we keep the content of each month's parcel a secret until it is dispatched!