You will need:
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 15g fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 heads pak choi
- 200g mange tout and/or broccoli
- 150g sticky rice
1. Put the rice and 250ml water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for another 3-4 minutes until the rice is cooked and the water has been completely absorbed.
3. Meanwhile, separate the pak choi leaves and slice lengthways. Do the same with the broccoli florets.
4. Heat a wok on a high heat. Add the oil, garlic and ginger and stir for a few seconds.
5. Add the oyster sauce, broccoli and pak choi. Cover with a lid and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove the lid, add the mange tout and stir everything together. Cook for a further minute until the vegetables are tender.
7. Fluff the rice with a fork and divide between two plates or bowls. Top with the vegetables and serve.