You will need:
- A rectangular piece of paper
- Pens or pencils
1. Lay your paper out horizontally and fold down the top right-hand corner so that it lines up neatly with the bottom edge. Then unfold it to leave a crease.
2. Fold the right-hand edge of the paper towards the middle crease and unfold.
3. Fold the left-hand edge of the paper towards the middle, crease and unfold.
4. Fold the top right-hand corner down to the bottom again and draw a semi-circle next to the bottom section and then a straight line up to the top.
5. Cut away all the paper to the left of your line and put it to one side for later.
6. Make small cuts along most of the folded edge of your paper, making sure they reach all the way down to the crease.
7. Stick the left-hand section under the right and you should see the shape of your catfish's body.
8. Cut the top of the catfish’s body into a rounded shape.
9. Cut out a tail, fins and whiskers from the discarded paper and stick them to your catfish.
10. Decorate with eyes and any other details you'd like to add!