Watch them be transported by this exciting Amazonian adventure. Accompanied by an activity pack, keepsake enamel pin and bookmark, this is a book gift with added wow factor.
Kids who have everything can always enjoy more books as gifts!
My Name is River by Emma Rea is a stunning middle grade novel, perfect for boys and girls aged 8-12.
When Dylan discovers that his Welsh farm is being sold to a global conglomerate, he decides to take matters into his own hands. Telling his parents that he’s on a geography field trip, he instead flies to Brazil with his friend Floyd to make his case to the CEO. But things don’t go according to plan…
With strong ecological themes, this page-turner celebrates courage, friendship and the power of individuals to make a difference.
The accompanying 8-page activity pack contains book club-style questions to prompt discussion, Amazon facts, mindful colouring, a papercut butterfly craft and a recipe for Brazilian truffles that our subscribers have raved about. There are also jokes, book recommendations and links to websites and videos allowing kids to explore topics further.
Our stylish “Hooked on Books” enamel pin adds another element to this gift set and will look great on a bag or jacket.
Likewise, our sturdy bookmark – made from three-layer cardboard – includes not only our colourful parrot but a book-themed joke that will raise a smile each time they mark their page.
- This gift set includes a chapter book with accompanying activity pack, an enamel pin badge and a bookmark, all wrapped in colourful tissue paper.
- We are happy to include a handwritten note if you are sending this gift straight to the recipient – just let us know at checkout.
- Free UK P&P included and international shipping available.
- The enamel pin is 35 x 28 mm with a metal clutch at the rear.
- The bookmark is 148 x 52 mm and at 810 gsm has a sturdy, premium finish.
- This gift set is shipped in a 23 x 17 x 50 mm cardboard box, which can be easily reused or recycled.
- The gift set is protected during transit by packing chips which are fully compostable and biodegradable.