They’ll struggle to put down this adrenalin-fuelled adventure set in a futuristic Ethiopia. An activity pack, enamel pin, cotton tote bag, pencil and bookmark complete the gift.
We think books make brilliant gifts for kid readers!
Yaris lives in Addis Prime, a boring and rundown city, but has a secret life, as one of the star players of an underground computer game. One fateful day, a change in the rules prompts him to log into the game with his real name. This triggers an attack on his city and sets him on the path to understanding who he really is and the role he must play in an intergalactic war that’s been rampaging for years!
Smart, fast-paced and thought provoking, this is a page-turner that will take kids on a fantasy, sci-fi adventure.
★ With the 8-page activity pack, kids will also be able to ponder our book club-style questions, learn more about Ethiopia, design a robotic pet and learn how to cook sambusas. They’ll also enjoy jokes, word puzzles and book recommendations too.
★ They’ll love showing off their reading prowess with our stylish 'Hooked on Books' enamel pin and 'Shh! I’m reading’ tote bag.
★ A keepsake bookmark, featuring a reading-themed joke, will be perfect for years of use, as will our 'Eat, sleep, read, repeat' embossed pencil.
- This gift set comprises a chapter book with accompanying activity pack, an enamel pin on backing card, a cotton tote bag, a pencil and a keepsake bookmark, all wrapped in colourful tissue paper.
- Sending the parcel straight to the recipient? We’ll happily add a handwritten note – just let us know the details at checkout.
- Enjoy free UK P&P or see international shipping rates at checkout.
- The enamel pin measures 35 x 28 mm and the bookmark is 148 x 52 mm printed on 810 gsm card.
- The long-handled tote bag is cotton and 280 x 310 mm.
- The HB graphite pencil is embossed in silver and comes with an eraser tip.
- This gift set is shipped in a 23 x 17 x 50 mm cardboard box and we use fully compostable and biodegradable packing chips when needed to protect the contents.